10-18-Wk1_Weather-See

10-18-Wk1_Weather-See
SharLamb, Oct 5, 2018
Description:
tangie_Excavations1_mind_paper
etc_dan_ssbeach_frame3
My photos
    • keepscrappin
      love the rain photos and the change in the title as it goes over the photo... very cool!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • carrie1977
      kiss
      SharLamb likes this.
    • krscraps
      I love the texture on the paper!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • carrie1977
      Awwww...poor birdies!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Gorgeous page! Your backyard looks beautiful!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Carol K.
      Don't feel too bad, @SharLamb , here in PA we've had more rain and inches of rain than Seattle in the last 2 months,Oi...and next is snow! I love the grey in this LO, giving a solemn feel to the page, and the 3D spatter.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Hey Carol! I'm gettin' PA weather! DD lived in PGH for a few years, so we were there often. So like Seattle--when it's good, it can't be beat. When gloomy....well, gloomy! In Seattle, it's not the inches that should be measured, but the hours! So often we have what we call, "Oregon Mist..." "missed" Oregon and hit WA! LOL Just sort of slowly grinds away at your psyche! But we had a gorgeous summer, and Arizona is just a couple hours away. ;)
      Carol K. likes this.
    • mimisgirl
      I hear ya! I went from Sunny Thailand to Oregon, lol - It has been a HUGE adjustment! And I am also miffed as we have had to put away our patio furniture too - I loved sitting out there, but not in the rain!
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Oct 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    154.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    788px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).