1-9-2021 Year In Review_web

1-9-2021 Year In Review_web
tw1717, Jan 9, 2022
Description:
1-9-2021 Year In Review
1 photo per month/add the month
small description

Credits: A. Pennington - Dear'21

JANUARY - We had a drive by outside in the freezing cold baby shower for Shelby. It was a lot of fun complete with a fire pit and s'mores. Shelby receive lots of gifts and goodies for Baby Koda.

FEBRUARY - This month was full of surprises! Baby Koda arrived on 2/5/21. I got a call from my son in Chicago that the birth mom was going into labor (9 weeks early) . Baby Liam was born on 2/8/21. Two new grand babies 3 days apart.

MARCH - Got to hang out with the twins! Love all my grandbabies so much! They are growing up so fast.

APRIL - Baby Liam got to go home on his due date!

MAY - The Chicago crew came to KC and it was the first time all 4 cousins (my grand babies) were together and the first time a lot of the family to to meet Baby Liam since had been in the NICU for 9 weeks in Chicago.

JUNE - The best news ever. The Chicago crew (my son, son in law and Baby Liam ) are moving back to KC! This the starting of the packing.

JULY - For my birthday Shelby surprised me with a professional photo shoot and this time she wasn't behind the camera. We did mother/daughter pics, and pics with Baby Koda.

AUGUST - Cuddle time with Baby Liam is one of my favorite actives. They only live 8 minutes from me so I get a lot of cuddle time.

SEPTEMBER - The twins turned 1! They were born 6 weeks early in Sept. 2020bu they have thrived and are growing up so fast.

OCTOBER - When my son and son in law went to NYC for 3 days, Shelby and Baby Koda came to hang with me and Baby Liam. It was like a 3 day slumber party with 2 babies and 3 dogs!

NOVEMBER - This may not be the best photo of me and all 4 babies but it was fun trying to corral them to take pictures. The boys had hosted Thanksgiving.

DECEMBER - For the first time in YEARS, everybody was in town for Christmas and we were able to get a BIG group photo. My momma would have been so happy that everyone was here and all the new babies.
lcpereyra, Electra and lulyg14 like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    tw1717
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).