tw1717

1-30-21 Web

1-30-21 Web
tw1717, Jan 30, 2021
Description:
1-30-21 - Extreme Shadows/3D Sculpture
I used the heart shape and Forever Joy Mammarazi. The 3 birds tucked in at the top are for my 3 kids (2 boys/girl)....the 3 flowers tucked around outside are for my 3 grand-babies....This is inside my heart....my kids/grandbabies are my world...my everything. my heart.
StefanieS, ForeverJoy and Trish like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh wow, i love the rock a billy vibe this page has - too too fun with the colorful patterns and the B&W -the contrasts are fab!
      tw1717 likes this.
    • JillW
      Oh I love this! Such great gallery appeal!! It's awesome!
      tw1717 likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      my first thought was Mary ENglebreit with a momma razzi twist! great use of fun papers, and the symbolism is remarkable! I love it all! Thank you for playing along with me.
      ForeverJoy and tw1717 like this.
    • ForeverJoy
      "Inside my heart"... :beat how perfect!! Your composition- use of ellies and color layering is all just spot on! You rocked it! :hi5
      tw1717 likes this.
    • bellbird
      well this totally rocks - love the different papers you chose nested together against the subway tile style backgrd and i love all the ellies you tucked in here - gotta agree with that 'because kids' logic!
      tw1717 likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      I love this! Very fun page!
      tw1717 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    tw1717
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).