tw1717

1-24-18-photography-tw1717

1-24-18-photography-tw1717
tw1717, Jan 24, 2018
Description:
1-24-18 - Photography - Pieces of Us

Your challenge is:
1. Take three NEW pictures (close up/zoomed in)of you or someone close to you. This can be a family member, friend, or pet.
2. You shouldn't see the entire body of the subject in one photo, nor-should it be the same part in each picture. For example, you could take photos of the face, hands and feet.
3. You have to place these pictures in a row (horizontal or vertical).
4. You must scrap a new page for this challenge.

I just happened to be going to my dads today and saw the challenge ahead of time...now this is my dad's kitten, Spooky that he got 6 mos. after my mom passed and on his bday. She is quite the spitfire and beats to her own wild drum....

She was not really cooperating with photos today but I did my best...she really wanted to play with my phone instead (play = chewing).

Credits:
TLP - Makers gonna Make collab. kit
JustJaimee - template modified.
triplejdesigns, LynnG and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      I'm loving all the pet pages in today's challenge! This is gorgeous. I love that photo of her little pink nose :)
      tw1717 likes this.
    • aballen
      I love that you now have a page featuring your dad's special kitten, :) Really fun colors and patterns on your page, :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    tw1717
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    415.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).