1-2015-list
girlonmac(Lisa), Mar 30, 2018
Description:
Back 2 School - Digital Scrapbooking Kit
by Kristin Aagard Designs

https://the-lilypad.com/store/digital-scrapbooking-kit-back2school.html
londoncuppa likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      This is fantastic, Lisa! Your pics are so fun, and you've done a great job with the journaling. Love it all!
    • Angela Toucan
      he's gorgeous, as are his answers. I like how you laid ou the interview and the photos you put with it.
    • HeatherB
      This is amazing, Lisa! Love seeing all the different photos of your boy. And great mix of patterned papers clipped to the diamond shapes. Loved reading the interview, and nice job lining up the Q&A on the lines of the paper. Wonderful page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    • HeatherB
    • yellowpeep
      Congratulations on your Froggy Favorite! It's well-deserved. I love how bright and happy this is and those photos are too much. Especially the tongue one. :)
    • girlonmac(Lisa)
      @HeatherB thank you!!!! He still loves most of the same things! lol.... this was a great challenge, I have done this for both my boys on the first day of school that year, and had never done anything with there answers...Now I have to do one for my older boy....so fun!
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    girlonmac(Lisa)
    Date:
    Mar 30, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    153.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).