tw1717

1-12-18-THROWBACK PHOTO-TW1717

1-12-18-THROWBACK PHOTO-TW1717
tw1717, Jan 12, 2018
Description:
1-12-18 - Throwback Photo

1. Use one photo that is at least five years old (prior to January 2013).
2. Add the date of the photo somewhere on your layout. Date = at least month and year.

I chose to use photos of my mom in her wedding dress circa. June 1966 and then me wearing the same dress 33 years later circa. April 1999. AND I just happened to have a photo with my dad and she is with my dad in her photo...I was trying to find a photo of full length of me wearing it but it wasn't a very good photo so I decided to go this route.

I didn't wear her dress in my first marriage in 1987 but I really wanted to when I got remarried....I had to have 2 inches added to it and I had it shortened to tea length but kept everything else....I did not wear her veil though..I didn't wear any in my 2nd marriage.

Credits:

Template by JustJaimee (but modified and added a lot to it)
I used bits and pieces from 3 different kits that all worked really well together..

PaisleePress - Embrace
PaisleePress - Sorriso
Sahlin and SugarPlum - Treasured Moments
Font: Breaking News
LynnG likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      What a fun then and now page! love the photos and the awesome mix of kits... the yellow and aqua are beautiful together.
    • Karen
      That's so cool that you wore your Mom's dress and it looks gorgeous on you. I love that you have your Dad in both pictures too! What a lovely kit you've used too!
    • threadjungle
      I know what an honor this is. My daughter wore my dress too. Lovely page, dreamy colors.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely tradition and layout. What a treasure you have created with these two wonderful photos.
    • *gina*
      What a lovely page with these wonderful photos.
    • sparagus
      Love this! What a beautiful story to capture :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    tw1717
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    294.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).