tw1717

1-10-web

1-10-web
tw1717, Jan 10, 2022
Description:
1-10-10 PHOTOS THAT RELATE

I decided to show Liam's (my youngest grand-son) first 9 weeks in NICU and his going home! Liam was born 9 weeks early and only weighed about 3.5 lbs. He had a lot of steps he needed to overcome and succeed to be able to go home. Gain weight, lots of tests including MRI's, EYES, etc. PLUS being able to eat & breathe on his own as in weaned off the feeding tubes and being intubated. He mastered the breathing super fast but the eating took a bit longer right up to the last week then all of a sudden he was eating on his own without the feeding tube. He got to go home on his due date, 4.10.21.
These photos are from each week he was in the NICU and you can see the changes in him..

Credits:
Sahlin - I'll love you forever
Paislee Press - Meant to be
Forever Joy - Baby Love
A Pennington - Twinkle Twinkle
MOmmyish - Moon & Back
MrsPeel likes this.
    • threadjungle
      So glad you all came through those weeks.
    • HeatherB
      It's amazing how resilient these little guys can be. My youngest was born 12 weeks early and we experienced a lot of what you describe above. Your photos really take me back to that time, and how much time I spent in the hospital with him. Love the progression from birth to going home. Yay for Liam!! Wonderful page!!
    • sberkan
      I love that these pictures fit into this challenge. It is so cool to see his progress and exciting for the "finally home" picture!! I love that plaid paper and your clusters are really pretty.
    • wvsandy
      Such a wonderful story! So glad that you have photos and can record his path to home. Love the blue and white clusters and accents with the plaid paper that looks like a blanket. Wonderful LO!
    • MrsPeel
      bless him!!!! I have a couple of friends of mine delivered premature, both (one is a boy, another a girl) are now awesome healthy kids, with more than the needed weight, I can see Liam will be also!!!! What a treasure wthat you documented this, he will always be able to know he has been a fighter and beautiful since he was born!!!! love the colors you used!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    tw1717
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    288.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).