AnneofAlamo

09bMOC5-cj

09bMOC5-cj
AnneofAlamo, Jan 9, 2017
Description:
argh, this is a tough one for me, notice the b in the title...lol, cause I did another first and it didn't meet the challenge requirements...I feel off balanced without something at the top...so I had to go a different way...and once I found this photo of my acquired grandson (his family in my all about #8 page) .
page made with
Grunge by Sahlin Studios
and I also used

A Bit Worn paper and photo masks by Valorie Wibbens
sahlink, KarenB and chigirl like this.
    • mcurtt
      Tee, hee! Absolutely love this take, even if it is the b version. He looks like he is quite a character with those glasses of his. I love the addition of the dandelion and the brick wall. All boy. :-)
    • NancyP
      Oh my gosh!! Tooo , tooo cute!!! The glasses are just IT!!!
    • Sokee
      oh my goodness this is so adorable! L O V E that blended in brick wall!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Too cute. I love that blended brick!!!
    • dancingJaye
      Haha..I have pics just like this of at least two of my kids, LOL. I love your C&S page...and those bricks! In love!
    • dailydwelling
      Oh, Anne, you totally rocked this challenge!!! All that white space really highlights this adorable little guy! I LOVED the masked brick wall...so great!
    • elk2009
      I was sooooo not a single photo digi scrapper...I am learning to like them...but this THIS is awesome!!!
    • bjthomas
      That brick background is pure awesomeness :)
    • Smileark
      Thank you for the inspiration! I scraplifted your layout for my Day 17 layout.
    • rchansen
      Really love the brick background behind the photo!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    233.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).