092023AJ-WK1
AnotherAmanda, Sep 15, 2023
Description:
September 2023 - Art Journaling - Everyday Random Prompts
Picked prompts:
In my backyard
Watching kids

Journaling - In the backyard, Benjamin was on a hunt for crunchy leaves when our pomegranate bush distracted him and he had to find a way into the tangle of branches. He was very excited to get in the back and see how hidden we were from the house. “This would be a great fort!” I agreed but pointed out the work that would needed to be done first to clear it out. He told me to have fun. He thought I liked yardwork. Ha. No. No, I do not. Sept. 2023
Elements and Papers - Berrylicious (L Grieveson), MMA Unexpected, MMA You are Magical (R Jefferies), Backyard Adventure (A Pennington)
Style - Shadows (Mommyish)
Action - Twisted Actions (P Kesselring)
    • wombat146
      Ha ha! Funny little boy! lol! but how exciting to find a little secret spot! Love that you scrapped this wonderful memory for him to look back on in the coming years! Great job Amanda, really love that background paper you chose and your page design is just perfect to showcase those terrific photos of Benjamin!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Sep 15, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    996.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    850px
    Height:
    850px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).