092022JC-Disneyland
AnotherAmanda, Sep 10, 2022
Description:
September 2022 - Journaling Challenge - Vacation (10+ sentences)
Journaling - For our 5th anniversary, we decided to spend New Year’s Eve at Disneyland. It was insane. We arrived on Dec. 30 and were warned to stay all day in the park for New Year’s. We started at 7:30 a.m. The park was already busy. The lines were unbelievable. We rode “Pirates” and “Haunted Mansion” the most. We had lunch at the Blue Bayou. We walked around looking at the decorations and eating junk. We checked the countdown clock. We waited. We waited in lines. We found a spot. We saw the fireworks show. We were so tired. Still cool.
Font - Remington Noiseless
Elements and papers - Home for the Holidays, December, December days #4, PM Vibes (Sahlin Studio)
Styles - shadows (Mommyish)
    • bcnatty
      I always love seeing pictures of Christmas time in Disneyland. That sounds like a wonderful way to bring in a new year!! Love the fun BG paper you used and the frame on the bigger picture!
    • bellbird
      lol in my experience of 3 different parks in various countries, no one makes you wait like disney! glad it was still cool and i love how you made such a busy (but awesome) backgrd paper work here and highlighted yourselves with the tapes on frame!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Sep 10, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).