AnneofAlamo

09082018-true-colors-muse

09082018-true-colors-muse
AnneofAlamo, Sep 9, 2018
Description:
I love to go thru and write down all the challenges for the new month. I got to this months Monthly Muse - Find Yourself. In the inspiration original post, Erin has the song True Colors. This is a song, I know, by Cyndi Lauper, but this version is from the Trolls movie. I listened to the song, maybe 10 times, and got caught on a few of the first lines....

Its hard to take courage
In a world full of people
you can lose sight
of it all
and
the darkness inside you
can make you feel so
small

Tears fell, and my heart knew I had to create, and I didn't even know where to start. I had a kit in my need to use by my mentor of art journaling @tangiebaxter Courage.
[​IMG]
Everyday Courage [Deluxe Kit] with Rebecca McMeen

by Tangie Baxter
and I began to play....

dotcomkari likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Dazzling page. Love the deep, rich colors, the divided page, all the numbers....
    • frani_54
      This layout resonates perfectly what is going on with me right now.....inspiring layout Anne....LOVE it.....into the 'Froggy Favorites"
    • flowersgal
      Wow ... just WOW!!! This is an amazing layout Anne. Love the journaling from the song, the way you have part of your face hidden away from us and then the part you reveal has overlays above. The dark colors with just a splash of the bright orange sequins adds a whole other dimension.
    • HeatherB
      Wow - this is simply amazing Anne! Love the way you cropped the photo and the overlays on top - has such an impact! Love the whole design! Wonderful page!
    • mimisgirl
      I absolutely LOVE this Anne!! Thank you so much for playing - and for sharing with us! There is so much emotion and life in this image!!
    • Spacecadetswife
      You always whip up the coolest stuff, Anne!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Sep 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).