SharLamb

09-19_Numbers-Letters_9-11

09-19_Numbers-Letters_9-11
SharLamb, Sep 2, 2019
Description:
Tough decision for me on this posting. My birthday is 9.12, so I always remember the non-celebration we had in 2001. It was such a grievous time, we had no heart to even THINK of birthdays. My heart went out to those whose birthday is the day before mine.
rjefferies-highcool-pp-03
SBasic_HighCool_MixedMedia03
SBasic_ShineBright-Overlays_02
rjefferies-youaremagical-mmartistry-tornpaper1
date stamp by me with 1942 Report font
bjc, pearkat, Lisa B and 2 others like this.
    • umyesh
      I love your choice for this challenge. The different ways you've incorporated the date is really powerful. It's crazy how one day, one moment in time, can stand out so vividly, especially for someone like me with a terrible memory.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      a wonderful memory page - never never forget, I still remember exactly what I did when I heard the news ...... not to be understood until today
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is beautiful, Sharron, and still such a sad day for us. Wonderful tribute page.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Jazzmom
      Wonderful layout ... I will never forget. I understand how you feel about your birthday. That day is actually my parent's anniversary. Ever since that day, my mom says they don't celebrate that day anymore.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • bcnatty
      so powerful...and yes, we should never forget. I am Canadian, but I was living in California at the time...I will never forget
      Thank you for sharing this and for participating in the challenge!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • bjc
      i love your page and being i am in ny and my daughter was living in nyc and saw it out her window it is a very sad date but one that needs to be always remembered. thank you for doing this layout
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Sep 2, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    73.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).