SharLamb, Sep 3, 2019
Description:
khadfield_treecity_ClusteredTemplate2
greensolidpaper, whitesolidpaper, leavespaper-WeekendAtHome-KateHadfield
khadfield_cfile_EverydayOverlays_hearts1
khadfield_cfile_EverydayOverlays_hearts2
khadfield_spiralboundalpha_y
Fonts: Billionaire Medium Grunge and Avenir Next Condensed

Photos by David and Sharron Lamb (Captain Romance and me!)
KarenB likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      such a very beautiful page, love your title-work and so beautiful you picked up the colors of the hydrangeas and designed everything so appealing
      SharLamb likes this.
    • KarenB
      But, they are enormous! Absolutely stunning. Our hydrangers are a quarter of the size. I love that green you used. Really compliments the flowers. Really beautiful layout (and I have serious flower envy) :giggle:beat
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Nemla
      WOW, I have never seen a hydrangea that size ! Love your page.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • bellbird
      i love that stacked alpha title and good lord, what is in the water at your place?! these are enormous compared to what i've seen and it sounds like they look after themselves! i love the different heart pattern matting papers too - i love green and this page is so pretty! :beat
      SharLamb likes this.
    • cfile
      More gorgeous Hydrangeas!!! I love the fun title work and I love how you used the overlays to make your bg paper.. everything coordinates so well with your beautiful photos! Thanks for playing along with the Blog Template challenge Sharron! Beautiful page!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Kate
      I couldn't agree more - hydrangeas are gorgeous! This is such a pretty page, I love all the green and how you matted your photos with the papers. Gorgeous work! Thank you for playing along with the challenge!
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Sep 3, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    118.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).