SharLamb

09-19_FieldsOfGold_lbw_templateFREEBIE_Sept19-copy

09-19_FieldsOfGold_lbw_templateFREEBIE_Sept19-copy
SharLamb, Sep 2, 2019
Description:
I love the title, "Fields of Gold." I love the melody of the song (by Sting), but I'm not crazy about the lyrics, so I obscured them. The page looked better with "journaling," and I didn't have much to say about the photos, so stuck with some of the lyrics. If you can't read them, I'm good with that! LOL
lbw_templateFreebie_Sept19
lgrieveson_yonder-4
lgrieveson_yonder-worn-papers-3
Photos by my DD, Zanna Boucher
Fonts: An Unfortunate Event; Bebas Neue; Amythist Zucchini
Music brushes, unknown
    • Dady
      What a lovely LO, I love !
      SharLamb likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Sharron! I love the photos of your grand dog :) So beautiful frolicking in the field of wild flowers :) those photos are exquisite.. the golden hues with the mountains in the background and then your using the paint wash as a mask for the larger photo of your grand dog.. fantastic with the faded journaling too... I love everything about this.. thanks for playing along with the Sept Template challenge.. all the gold really is so stunning and those photos wow.. A Sept. Froggy Fav too!!!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Thank you so much for the kind words, and Christa, for the Froggy Fav! I’m honored.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • KellyM
      Stunning!
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Sep 2, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    99.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).