nbk-wintermagic-PP-5
prd_iat_pp_03
justjaimee_appleofmyeye_mat2
tangie_Groundwork_No1_Truth_7
nbk-All-messed-up-ABP2-20
Photos by DSIL, Erik Boucher
Font: Courier New

Journaling:
Every birthday is a milestone of sorts. For Avery’s 14th, the family took the train to Buca de Beppo in Salt Lake City. Avery only agreed to let the staff sing happy birthday if her parents would let her stay up until midnight! Anticipating dinner for the next night, they ordered extra meatballs and had the left-over dessert boxed up. Then they forgot it all when they were leaving the train, and weren’t allowed to get back on to retrieve it.
Electra likes this.
    • jenevang
      What a fun page! And looks like a fun birthday... even with the forgotten meatballs, LOL. I love the red background that ties in perfectly with your photos. Happy 14th, Avery :)
      SharLamb likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What a bummer about forgetting the left-over meatballs and dessert. Looks like a fun celebration. I like the collage style with the photos overlapping and the red and white colour scheme matching the tablecloths and the booths. Great page!!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Electra
      This is wonderful! It's so full of fun and energy and I love how you have cropped your photos! I once forgot a pizza on a cross-ocean flight from Hawaii. I bet THAT was a surprise when they opened the luggage compartent. It was great pizza too.
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Sep 2, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    114.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    457px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).