SharLamb

08-19_Playdate_LostMemories

08-19_Playdate_LostMemories
SharLamb, Aug 16, 2019
Description:
Journaling:
I found these pages among the photos my mother left when she died. It looks like some good times were enjoyed. I’m glad to see that, as my mother made her childhood sound like it was entirely a joyless, oppressive time. It amuses me that there is not a single notation as to the places or dates. I’m pretty sure I have traveled some of those same roads.

ewright painted paper (altered)
ewright-vintage label (used as mat)
ewright-marked circles
sahlinstudio_flashback_camera2
Font: AmerType Md BT
Photos by who knows!
LynnG and FarrahJobling like this.
    • Tree City
      Oh wow! Love that you scrapped the PAGES of photos--it's nice to see how she arranged them. Also, the AJ challenge is a great way to scrap those "old photos"!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • mcurtt
      How great that you have these photos, but not great that you don't know where or when. My mother was pretty religious about labeling her photos. We inherited seven small black photo albums from my DH's grandmother. 99% of them are also labeled. I feel blessed. :-). On a positive note, I do see a few of your photos with some fun looking cars.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is amazing, Sharron. I wish I had photos like these. My sister has some of the oldest pictures from Mom and Dad - I'm hoping she will scan and send me some of them.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • redplaid3
      This is a cool way to save those old pictures. Don't you wish you knew more? The most frustrating ones for me are the ones of people. Who are they?
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Aug 16, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    126.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    457px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).