08-19_Good-things-come
SharLamb, Aug 5, 2019
Description:
nbk-04-spring break papers-solids-07
justjaime_apple of my eye-pp3
Fonts: aargh, Avenier Next Condensed; Autumn in November
my photo (iphone 10)
Journaling:
Our grandson Connor, who is nearly 15, grows and sells dahlias, and has done so for several summers. He sort of took over his Uncle Ryan’s business. Ryan taught Connor how to care for the bulbs, plant, fertilize, and water the flowers, and gave him tips on marketing them, including selling them at a busy intersection near his home. Connor also has faithful friends and neighbors who have standing orders, and he has branched out into providing flowers for business events. He made bouquets as thank-you gifts for the volunteers at his swim team awards ceremony in July. This is a teen who maintains honor-roll status at school, and is active in many sports, including swimming, mountain biking, soccer, baseball, wake-boarding, wake-surfing, water-skiing, tennis, and golf. (I’m sure there are more!) This remarkable young man is popular with friends at school and church.
Electra likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Gorgeous flower, photo and layout. How proud you must be of Connor. He is certainly a remarkable young man.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Electra
      Your Connor sounds so special! That is an amazing photo and it is the perfect way to celebrate his passion!
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Aug 5, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    88.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).