lgrieveson_season-of-magic-7s
lgrieveson_season-of-magic-8s
lgrieveson_season-of-magic-flower1
lgrieveson_seed_head_watercolor 2, 3, and 11

tangie_journey11_border4

My photos
LynnG likes this.
    • bellbird
      what a cool place to get married! i love how you journalled right on the big photo with the arrow pointing out the chapel and it kind of highlights that little (jumbo jet!) plane as well! love everything down to the soft greens, fonts and title! (is that title an alpha? i love the different sized 'D's! very cool and stampy!)
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Thank you for the nice comments bellbird. Yes, the title is a font called "An Unfortunate Event--" one of my favorite fonts for titles. The different sizes are achieved by using capital and lower-case versions of the same letter. The font was a free one (DaFont, maybe?). BTW...tickled that you noticed the plane. I didn't know I had captured that until after the photo was taken. A happy accident. :)
    • ArmyGrl
      Oh course this photo jumped out at me...I know that place! lol Great capture and great design.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Stunning, love the doodled arrow and the journaling on the photo. Love that spot to get married - so unusual. Thanks for playing along with our recipe challenge this month.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • docsheila1
      Wonderful page! And I also know the Needle well from eating to fireworks to sightseeing. Great pic of it - love the perspective. I also noted the plane first thinking it was an arrow! A VERY happy accident!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great photo angle, and it works fabulously with your cropping. I like how you journaled on the photo
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Aug 6, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    96.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    457px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).