072021JC-AMANDA
AnotherAmanda, Jul 25, 2021
Description:
July 2021 - Journaling Challenge - Your Name
Font - Remington Noiseless
Journaling - Pretty much everyone I know these days just calls me “Amanda”. I had various nicknames throughout my life, but none of them stuck for very long. I guess I’m just not a nickname person. Or I just don’t have enough friends... I don’t know. My mom loved the name “Mandy” but wanted to give me a “grown-up” name for when I was an adult. Oddly enough, I don't remember her ever calling me “Mandy” except in notes in my birthday cards... I haven't been called “Mandy” since my Dad died in 2004. Occasionally, I get “Manda” but even that has faded off. Of course, to Ben, I'm “Momma” but to everyone else just Amanda will do.

Elements and Papers - Metamorphosis, A Beautiful Mess (Pink Reptile Designs)
Styles - Shadows (Mommyish)
Photo - Paint the Moon
trekmom and umyesh like this.
    • umyesh
      Great journaling for the challenge. I love the cute little crown cluster by your name! I also love how you underlined it with the colorful dots.
    • trekmom
      I enjoyed your journaling very much and your photo, ciao Bella!! Love those shades. You look like my daughter in this photo, I love it. Love the name in the corner with the crown too, this page is fabulous.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Jul 25, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    635.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).