kimingvtx

07 July 21 B Web

07 July 21 B Web
kimingvtx, Jun 25, 2020
Description:
Photo spots and clusters from Lynn Grieveson Scrappable Stackables #11.
Silver paper from Bella Gypsy Eclectic
Purple paper from Sahlin Studio After Dark
Journaling card from Sahlin Studio Journal Graphic Cards
This is page 2 of a 2 page spread.
MrsPeel and cfile like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      wow, fabulous train - super page
      kimingvtx likes this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page Kim.. glad you captured the kitty enjoying the fluffy train... hope the claws did not get tangled in the lace.. beautiful.. all the best to Kathryn!
      kimingvtx likes this.
    • kimingvtx
      @cfile No tears or rips! Whew!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @kimingvtx So glad :) I remember being in my friend's wedding party in 1987 and we had these gowns that had hooped skirts and the bottom had a thick piece of lace... well one of the other girls got her heel in the lace of my dress... it made a hole.. well at the reception, we were doing a conga line and someone going in the opposite direction got their shoe caught in the same hole (what are the odds of that happening? I should have bought a lottery ticket) .. anyway the lace tore as the person was going in the opposite direction... I was laughing so hard I was afraid I was going to lose my dress and was crouched down not to lose it.. LOL My BFF mother (bride's Mom) and Aunt had to rip the lace on both sides so I could walk the hole was HUGE as it was almost the whole bottom of the dress.

When I saw the cat and figuring claws, I was hoping something like my adventure didn't happen to your daughter! Glad to hear not!!
      kimingvtx likes this.
    • LynnG
      Beautiful, beautiful two page spread and gorgeous dress - though the thought of cat claws had me hyperventilating a bit!!!!
    • MrsPeel
      OMG SOOOOOOOOO happy to find you!!!!!!!!!!!! this is SO amazing Kim!!!!! not sure if you haven't been around or is that I haven't been much around, but I missed you hugely!!!!
      this is spectacular!!!! would love to have you to scrap Sarita's wedding (whenever it will happen LOL) this is awesome, LOVE it and deserves to be shared!!!!! will try catch up soon!!!!
      into the June Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    kimingvtx
    Date:
    Jun 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    163.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).