07 - heirloom
carrie1977, Jan 8, 2023
Description:
Memory Pockets Monthly: Ephemera by Allison Pennington, Mommyish, Sabrina's Creations, Sara Gleason and Valorie Wibbens
Memory Pockets Monthly: Ordinary by Valorie Wibbens & Sara Gleason & Elif Sahin Designs & Mommyish & Designed by Soco & Allison Pennington
Bee-Utifal Day by Mommyish
Watercolor Splatter by Just Jaimee
Memory Pockets Monthly: Nest by Valorie Wibbens & Sara Gleason & Elif Sahin Designs & Sabrina's Creations & Mommyish & Allison Pennington
Mixed Media Pieces by Micheline Lincoln Designs

Matt and I don’t have any heirlooms that have belonged to any ancestors that we can hand down to our children. The only thing that I know I want to hand down to the kids is my class ring. It’s one of my few prized possessions. Although I haven’t worn it in years, it has such a special place in my heart. My senior year was a hard year for my family. Lots of things happened that year. But, my mom made sure that I was able to have a class ring.
Smileark likes this.
    • zinzilah
      this is a wonderful future heirloom, it comes with a story. I am sure it will be treasured by your kids. I love the bright colourful elements
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Carrie and I love how you photographed your beautiful class ring. I am glad you will be handing it down with the story to go with it. It is beautiful! I love the clusters and the framing of the photo. Class rings are wonderful and I can tell how precious it is to you. Thank you for sharing and playing along with the MOC11 Day 7 Heirloom challenge.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    carrie1977
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    222.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).