AnneofAlamo

06moc-washer-fix-fun

06moc-washer-fix-fun
AnneofAlamo, Jan 6, 2017
Description:
wow to the inspiration @heyjude !! I quickly was drawn to the 1.jeans and wanted to somehow bring a 2.drawn feel to my photo and knew I would take that and the 3.blues from the board. Then the 4.typewriter keys, the 5.lines to the steps had to be brought in with the fun paper in the back! I love to 6.play with type, and I took the shape idea for my journaling. 7. the faded skinny double exposure photo too with the side photo of my washer/dryer set. This is an inspiration board I could go back to a thousand times and still find something new.
credits:
KimJensen_RhymeReason_brad-metal
dinskip-igyb-pp6
etc_dan_shbfair_mtl1Alpha_Lower_i
mommyish_sparkly-solid_silver3
prd_seaoflove_staple_silver
sahlinstudio_grunge_metal rods
mirjam and beszteri like this.
    • JillW
      Super creative title work and love the photo effects!
    • amandaresende
      YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is soooo cool, Anne!!!!
    • StefanieS
      He can fix it! Love the graphic feel of your page and the details like him watching You-tube until he gets it done.
    • Iowan
      I just love EVERYTHING about this. Using the photos of him in real life action is perfect as well as your use of color with its focus on the blue jeans. Nice tie in to the mood board.
    • HeyJude
      Anne - you seriously rock!! That sketchy effect is so perfect for the story of the page, which really comes alive through the photos. The layering and metal elements are the perfect finishing touch too. :)
    • jwalls39
      Such an awesome page!!!
    • Tammys_Scrapping
      This is totally fantastic!!
    • Amson
      Totally amazing!! Really love this page.
    • Mama Shades
      That's how I figure out Photoshop techniques too! Love this idea for a page!
    • ellenruberg@home.nl
      Wow, this is real Art work!!! I love the sketched photo's.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    228.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).