michelepixels

06MIS-pathfinder-figures

06MIS-pathfinder-figures
michelepixels, Jun 6, 2020
Description:
April 2015 SO Template 1 by Scrapping With Liz
papers (including clipped to arrows) from Sing Like Nobody Is Listening collab by Pink Reptile Designs and Studio Basic
flower from Rituals by Mommyish
brad from Fandom by Mommyish
sword from Game On by Kristin Aagard
dragon from I Solemnly Swear collab by Etc By Danyale and Little Butterfly Wings
potion bottle from Hallowed by Mommyish
KarenB likes this.
    • bumblebeee
      That would be my way to play. And I agree, they make excellent subjects. They stay put, and don't talk back :)
    • tpbuffy
      I don't know Pathfinders but I imagine they hurt worse than Legos when you accidentally step on them! great layout!!
    • bellbird
      they do look rather creepy! i have similar pics of DS's Skylanders that still take up several shelves next to the tv but i love that dragon ellie with the title and the tiny potion bottle with the big stripey print and chunky yellow title, great balance!
    • mcurtt
      I enjoyed reading your journaling. Love the variation in closeups and distance shots. Count me in on being clueless regarding Pathfinders. :-)
    • michelepixels
      @tpbuffy Some are metal, but most are a more fragile plastic than Legos and would break if stepped on. And it would be very sad because these are models that my husband puts together and paints!

Pathfinder is just another role playing game like Dungeons & Dragons. You don't even need these figures to play; it just adds to the fun and helps the players visualize parts of the adventure. My husband likes to build cardboard scenery sometimes too. All that's really necessary for the game is a worksheet (paper or digital) for keeping track of your character's information, some imagination, and a sense of adventure.

Thanks @bumblebeee @tpbuffy @bellbird @mcurtt :love
      bellbird and mcurtt like this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Great way to participate! Be the photographer. I like that.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Jun 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    310.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).