michelepixels

06lgrieveson-downtownwalk

06lgrieveson-downtownwalk
michelepixels, Jun 22, 2022
Description:
Light Me Home by Lynn Grieveson
MrsPeel and paula kesselring like this.
    • Iowan
      Wow, I love how you used the map, such a great visual when explaining your route. Did you draw the route on the map or is that an app? Thanks for taking the June challenge.
      I’ve been on vacations where we walked a lot and sometimes I wonder where all we had been. Something like this would be really helpful. ❤️❤️
    • michelepixels
      @Iowan Thanks! I use apps to track my walks. This particular image is from my friend's walk tracker actually, because I failed to record our walk that day, but I think it's called All Trails (or I can ask if you don't find it). I've also used an app, a few years ago, called Map My Walk. I forget why I wanted to find a different one, but for a couple of years now I've been using one simply called Goals-Fitness. All of these are free, at least for non-premium features, and I've only used the free versions. I like how Goals-Fitness creates graphs from all the data it's recording (mileage, steps, duration, calories) so I can see, for example, how much more or less I walk each month and other interesting stats.
    • Iowan
      Thanks so much, you are a gold mine of information. I will start looking for these. I walk every day but not far. I need to get back to walking more, maybe this will be the inspiration I need. :circles:fairydance:happydance2:rollin:run:yippee
    • IntenseMagic
      I just love how you've mapped your walk! The banner looks so great!! I used to have the All Trails app...I'm going to have to see if I still do. This would be fun to do and it's such a great thing to document!
    • Angela Toucan
      superb story telling, great idea to use the drone view photo with the route inked in.
    • LynnG
      This is great! And thanks for the info. I might use that goals fitness one!
    • MrsPeel
      this is beyond fabulous Michele.... you always capture my eye, my heart and teach me new things...... fabulously fabulous!!!! my time typing is short, or I would be telling you again and again how much I love you and your pages, this one needs to be shared!!!!
      into the JUNE Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • michelepixels
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Jun 22, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    256.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    773px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).