MrsPeel

06EuroDisney_WildWest1_

06EuroDisney_WildWest1_
MrsPeel, Apr 14, 2018
Description:
***NEW RELEASES on sale this weekend***
Sahlin Studio & Britt-ish Designs: Project Mouse: {Frontier} Bundle 2****LIMITED TIME BUNDLE***
get this at 33% OFF only until tomorrow Sunday 15th April 2018-
https://the-lilypad.com/store/-LIMITED-TIME-Project-Mouse-Frontier-BUNDLE-2.html

This page was inspired by Justine aka bellbird's page. She is an amazing creative, and if I didn't see her page first, I would never have thought of making spaces/cards out of the artsy bits!!!!!
[​IMG]
for the page composition, I used as base a paper from Krista's -Sahlin Studio- Rough Times, once I was finished with all the photos/ cards in their spots , I got rid of that paper and replaced with the wooden paper from also Krista's, Country Road. Used white card stock for the base of the cards I made
TFL!!!
sahlink and JennFort like this.
    • MiekSter
      I love the artsy feel of this pocket style page, you rocked it completely!
    • HeatherB
      Love the way you made this into a pocket page with all the photos and cards. Wonderful design and nice use of themed elements. Great page! :)
    • EHStudios
      This page is so creative! I love the design! Going to steal this for July's scraplift challenge!! You are inspiring!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    192.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).