062021JC
AnotherAmanda, Jun 4, 2021
Description:
June 2021 - Journaling Challenge - Something you're proud of
Font - Remington Noiseless
Journaling - We did it. We survived a year of Transitional Kindergarten on Zoom! It was a crazy year. We were lucky that Ben hadn't ever attended school before. We had only started part time preschool six weeks before lock down started so he really got into the routine of school before everything closed down. We were lucky that we had an awesome teacher – Mrs. Ellman who understood Benjamin and made the whole process much easier. Dealing with a child who could already read while the class was reviewing the alphabet was exhausting but once we worked out a system with his teacher things went much better. I'm glad we had her support throughout the year and I know I am never going to want to home school ever. The parents that do are awesome but no thanks. June 3, 2021

Elements and papers - Metamorphosis (Pink Reptile Designs)
Style - Shadows (Mommyish)
Photo treatment - Hiptastic app
    • StefanieS
      Stunning, love the photo of you two and the heart felt journaling. Well done to you both. I echo the feelings about being a homeschool teacher.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Jun 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    918.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).