AnneofAlamo

06202017-maleah-2-mo-copy

06202017-maleah-2-mo-copy
AnneofAlamo, Jul 21, 2017
Description:
what fun! I actually held my precious grand daughter on my lap as she drooled all over my arm whilst I scrapped this page! lol
I can not believe I missed the BYoc for July! Wow to everything, I used
Etc by Danielle's LIfe in Color
Paula Kesselring's Summer Fun
Bella Gypsy's Day Dream
Dawn Inskip's A Work in Progress
Rebecca's Claire Graphics and Water colors
Tangie's Vibrant Flower Graffiti
and the background paper from Kristin Aagard's Summertime
LynnG, bbymks5, KittyY and 2 others like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      you are talented to be able to do that with this precious baby in your arms! impressive! love the way the smaller photos overlap the focal one and the beautiful brushes and floral that are spilling over it as well. really pretty Anne - great to have you back here again!
    • mimisgirl
      hehe, she is a cutie! And I remember those days with my own baby - sitting there scrapping in drool! :)
    • bbymks5
      Awww!!!! She's so big!!! I love everything about this layout!!
    • HeatherB
      What precious photos and you are talented if you can scrap with a babe in your arms! What a gorgeous floral cluster.
    • StefanieS
      Congrats Grandma, love the super sized delightful photos, love the drool all over your arm as you scrapped too. Totally worth missing BYOC for I am sure. Thanks for playing along with my challenge this month.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jul 21, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    404.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).