marijke

06-18_TLP_inspiration-challenge

06-18_TLP_inspiration-challenge
marijke, Jun 2, 2018
Description:
June Inspiration Challenge
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/june-inspiration-challenge.55093/#post-1020812

Poggioreale (Sicily) is a ghost town ~ due to an earthquake in 1968 all the houses are in ruins and the whole town is uninhabitable. Everything is left exactly as it was. I thought it was very impressive.

fonts: a day in September

Pink Reptile Design
Bon Voyage

Dawn Inskip
Lucky Me
Every Day Moments
Dearest Diary
Be who you are

Sabrina's Creations
Time Stood Still

Sara Gleason
Per Diem

Paislee Press
Road Trip

Big mask by Anna Aspnes

phototreatment:

Thanks for looking

Rikki and Christina W like this.
    • Ga_L
      amazing page ! love your picture treatment and thank you for sharing the tuto
      marijke likes this.
    • cinderella
      Fantastic page! Thanks for the tutorial too!
      marijke likes this.
    • pbrooks
      An amazing layout! The sketch effect you used is perfect for the photo you used. I would love to visit. It's hard to believe nobody lives there, that no one wanted to rebuild. I wanter if it was because of the cost. Thank you for the tutorial!
      marijke likes this.
    • pbrooks
      I do have a question about the tutorial. When I finished the tutorial, my photo is black and white. What did you do so it would be in color?
    • marijke
      @pbrooks I placed a copy of my original photo under the B&W layers ... when finished the tutorial I played with the blending modes and opacity ...
      pbrooks likes this.
    • pbrooks
      @marijke thank you so much. I will try that!
      marijke likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Marijke. I love how you made a sketch from your photo and blended it beautifully into the bg paper. Your masking and torn photo frame with the string and camera are perfect embellishments. Thank you for playing along with the June Inspiration challenge. Your page is gorgeous!
      marijke likes this.
    • marijke
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    marijke
    Date:
    Jun 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    107.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).