paint from Love Shack by Gina Miller
remember wa from Presslines by Paislee Press
arrow from Arrow Paperclips by Sahlin Studio
heart from Putting Down Roots by Kim Jensen
flower from Light Me Home by Lynn Grieveson

staple from A Better Tomorrow by Pink Reptile Designs
MrsPeel likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I love how you were able to use so many designers. Great flow with the 5!
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhh I KNEW I KNEW I could count on you for going for the 5 photos!!!!! and what an amazing idea with the big number, love the journaling in the borders, and how you left the embellishing to the minimum to give star spot to the photos, gorgeous!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • michelepixels
      @MrsPeel My first thought was "my family numbers 5!" :D So I searched "family" in my photo files and selected from these five years. I love that 3 of the photos are even in the same restaurant. Sad that restaurant closed in the pandemic though; it was our family go-to because it worked for all our diet needs and preferences.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      another thing I love from you.... there is a going the extra mile with every page...love this and now knowing the way you got the photos, the line of thought that arrived to this result, LOVE it even more!!!!!!! and yes, I know that frustrating feeling of loosing favorite places... I lost a few friends covid, and we found on the first lock down (through one of those delivery food sites) the Syrian-Lebanese restaurant that made the Kepbe the way my mum does it, never had found anything like it before, the arabic sweets also made to perfection...they closed in the second lock down :( oh well, lets hope the world gets a bit more consciousness after this.....
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    May 7, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    294.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    773px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).