rjefferies-stopandlookaround-mmartistry-ink02
rjefferies-idomyownthing-mmartistry-foliage05-alt
rjefferies-asecondchance-photothingamajig2-png_10, 11, & 12
rjefferies-makeartandjournal2-misc-stitching02
rjefferies-ohwhatwonder-leaf01b
rjefferies-ittakescourage-mmartistry_leaf
rjefferies-shinebright-ep-flower02
Photos by me
Photo treatment by me ala class by Jen White at Digital Scrapper: Scrapping with Filters--Stamp and Paint
Fonts: Amatic SC and Lemon Tuesday

Inspired by CharlotteM’s Lilac layout and the bottom row, far right example from the Inspiration Board…obviously, the flowers
ajm, KarenB and Cherylndesigns like this.
    • flowersgal
      Beautiful layout. Don't know what technique you used on the large flowers you blended into the background but it looks great. Care to share your secret???
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      @flowersgal Thank you! It is from a class I took by Jen White at Digital Scrapper: Scrapping With Filters--Stmp & Paint. Very quick and easy once you've done it a time or two. :D
    • flowersgal
      @SharLamb - maybe you could share a tutorial with me. I'm just beginning to play a tiny bit with filters in PS CC but could definitely use some tips. BTW quick and easy is right up my alley.
    • ArmyGrl
      Well, thank you for braving another layout for the Rachel Jefferies Mixed Media Challenge :cloud9 I can see the flower influences and and little stitches as frames. What a lovely piece you've created.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Whatever it takes, inspiration is inspiration. :-) Beautiful painterly effect on your background, fun stitching framing your photos.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Just beautiful, Shar! I love all of your blending.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • ajm
      Such a beautiful page! Love the filter effect you used!
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    May 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    149.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).