Beckie

05-2018-barton-creek-green-belt

05-2018-barton-creek-green-belt
Beckie, Aug 5, 2018
Description:
I love all the beautiful inspiration from Dawn's gallery and her kits! I picked up several paper packs I can't wait to use (including the gorgeous watercolor here)!

Everything else is from this month's BYOC:
Papers are Heatwave by Allison Pennington
Word Art by Lynn Marie
Elements and Doodle Writing is by Little Butterfly Wings "weekend stories"
"creek" alpha is Bangle Soup by Danyale
    • jazzmatazz
      Beckie, do you live in the Austin area? That's the only Barton Creek I know. We lived in Austin 15 years ago when my husband was in seminary. Love the collection of photos here and how you arranged them! That painted background paper sets off the photos so beautifully! The mix of alphas and fonts is wonderful. Love the casual, easy-going feel of this layout!
      Beckie likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      your striped b&w paper is placed so perfectly with the flow of fun and the river to bring your eye around to the whole story of the page!
    • Beckie
      @jazzmatazz Yes I live in Round Rock, a suburb of Austin! we love living here. And thank you so much for your sweet comments!!
    • Justagirl
      This is gorgeous Beckie. Im so gad you liked this challenge and can now identify as a Mixed Media scrapper. The stacked papers with the painted textured underneath are arranged perfectly. Greta set of clusters photos too, looks like it was a fun day!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Beckie
    Date:
    Aug 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    389.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).