SharLamb

05-19_Number_50

05-19_Number_50
SharLamb, May 1, 2019
Description:
prd_justmytype_prd_justmytype_sp_02
APennington_SweetieStitches_5-nopunch (1)

Fonts: Avenir Next Condensed; Arial MT Black; Autumn in November
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so beautiful, Shar and congratulations to you both!!
    • SharLamb
      Thank you Cheryl. We don't really ever celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, other other "...Days," but I think we may splurge and go out for a nice dinner this year! ;)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @SharLamb You definitely should this year! We don't either, but we're celebrating 40 years in December.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • dvhoward
      Congratulations!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • marijke
      Congratulations to you both ... two beautiful photos ...
      SharLamb likes this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous!! Happy 50th Anniversary to you both Sharron!! Many Many more! I love your large wedding photo and the "now" photo of you two plus your journaling and perfect with the calendar .. well done!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Thank you so much dvhoward, marijke, and cfile. I think we MAY have many more, as we are both healthier now than we’ve been in 40 years!
    • HeatherB
      Congratulations on your 50th anniversary!! Love the big wedding photo and the current photo. You both look so happy! Great page!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Thank you, Heather. Yes! We are embarrassingly happy! Part of the "secret" is that we each think we got the best part of the deal! I've NEVER understood how he can possibly love me so much!
    • redplaid3
      Congratulations!!! Both of the pictures are darling. A happy marriage is the best! We're working on 37 years.
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    May 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    91.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).