along with
Kristin Aagards Evening Glow - elements and papers AND alphas
and
Pink Reptiles Homebody elements and papers and alpha
going thru my to lift paper pages and this was one on the top
[​IMG]
Karen, Lynnette and MrsPeel like this.
    • Cristina
      **thud** This is AMAZING!!! This has to be printed and framed stat! I can't stop staring at it!
    • bellbird
      you are on a roll and i can not stop looking at this either - amazing inspiration piece that is just all the more perfect with your little pics of maleah!
    • dawninskip
      WOW gorgeous Anne!
    • cfile
      oh this is gorgeous ANne.. Love your scraplift and oh how sweet is your page with Maleah..she is a lucky little girl to have you as her Grandma!! (When does your Mom get to meet her Great Grandchild??) Just a gorgeous page.. so soft for that adorable bundle of joy!!
    • marnel
      Siggghhh so sweet and precious. Love everything about this!
    • keepscrappin
      wait what! this is jaw dropping AMAZING! I can't stop looking at this... the cutout words, the tucked in photos, the quote... you're a scrappin machine ANNE and they're all drop dead gorgeous layouts! WAY TO SCRAP IT GRAMMY! ;) wink!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • janedee
      Wow! Love those cut out words with all the tucked in photos!
    • MrsPeel
      @keepscrappin Kayla.... I too thought the words were cutouts when I first saw it from far (I had not even seen the page she lifted) but I think if you look closer, you will see is Mirjam's alphas? and Anne gave them a shadows that makes them look like cutouts? AM I right Anne? or did you stuck the alphas inside the cut out? well, either way, absolutely and amazingly AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may need to lift your lift!!!!! LOVE the tucked in tittle photos, the sft and beautiful look all over, how you made it even more interesting than the one you lifted with the background work you have here..... super gorgeous, absolutely wonderful page!!!!!!!! I'm bookmarking to lift, plus I think we need to share this with the world!!!!! Into the Froggy Faves!!!!!

Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • orkan
      i like verry beautiful page !!!
    • carrie1977
      Well...isn't this just the sweetest thing around?! What a great way to showcase all of those amazing little photos of that teeny tiny amazing little being. Truly love this, @AnneofAlamo !!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jun 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    317.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).