nfenchak

04-kimjensen

04-kimjensen
nfenchak, Apr 25, 2020
Description:
Used Fiddle Dee Dee Designs Life is Amazing template
Kim Jensen: Fresh Start paper, Rain Is gone elements, Hello Spring Elements, Electomania paper, Garden Variety paper, Blessed and Lucky elements, Bloomin Dahlicious elements, Eclectic Spring elements
KarenB likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      such beautiful flowers and happy, spring feeling... gorgeous!
    • garrynkim
      Your element flowers beautifully accent the real flowers. Love all the paint splatters.
    • umyesh
      I love your beautiful collage of the flower pics! I can only imagine how good they smelled :) my mom loves flower gardens too. I like the paper piece with ragged edges in contrast with all the other smooth edged squares. I also love how you've scattered the flowers and buttons all around; Cheryl's templates always help me with that. Pretty page!
    • KimJ
      This is lovely! Wonderful mix of all the kits with the template to show off those beautiful photos! I feel like I am walking through a gorgeous, sunny garden just by looking at your page! Awesome!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    nfenchak
    Date:
    Apr 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    592px
    Height:
    592px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).