SharLamb

04-20_SuperPinkMoon

04-20_SuperPinkMoon
SharLamb, Apr 8, 2020
Description:
Thank you for the fun (& DIFFERENT!) template.
SwL_MBC_4_20Template.psd (Thank you!)
FJ-MODEL-BEHAVIOR-PP-23
nbk-04-springbreak-magiclights03
nbk-wintermagic-PP-4
SwL_Washington
SwL_UtahCutOut2
Photos: Utah by DD, Zanna Boucher; Washington, by me
Fonts: Aaargh and bromello
Journaling:
In western Washington, we seldom get to see lunar or solar events because of cloud cover. But this night we had a perfect view of the Super Pink Moon, and so did (our kids/grands) in Utah. We were not disappointed. It really was huge, and much brighter than we ever remembered seeing.
    • IntenseMagic
      This is very cool! Love that you used photos from the different states! We had a bunch of cloud cover last night, I was disappointed. I adore your use of the glittery border and great paper pieces!!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful photography. Gorgeous use of paper colours and that blending on the background paper. I like how you adjusted the template to create the journaling squares.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Gorgeous! The pics and how you added glitter to those cut outs! So cool.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • bellbird
      it was thick cloud here and i missed it too but i love that despite the distance you both (and me as well!) share the same moon and you got great photos & a beautiful page out of it!
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Apr 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    73.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).