Sunny Freebie Template
papers from Treasured and Love Story
blue paint from Nectar
hearts from Love Story Confetti
heart from Nostalgia
word strip, flower, stitch, glitter, and sticker from Good Things
Sara likes this.
    • redplaid3
      I nearly chose this template, too. Nice job!
    • rchansen
      I love, love, love this!! And I never noticed all the freebies...I'll be downloading tonight. :) Fantastic page, thanks for sharing!!
    • willimena
      Fun to hear what goes on in other people's heads. I laughed at the comment about the journaling box - I find it tricky also.
    • Sara
      Love the perspective of the photo here! And I love your journaling...the glimpses of your this or that kinds of preferences, your musings and observations, some of the the things that make you, you. (for the record: I love hidden journaling areas, honestly. but that suits my style of writing and how I print my journaling on separate papers to accompany my pages when I print them. And I also love how with digital we can customize designs to fit us. Still I'm so glad you decided to play within this kind of box even though it doesn't necessarily jive with how you personally prefer to journal. :beat). I also love your pattern play here with your cluster...it suits the tones of your photo! All around wonderfully scrapped! Thank you for sharing and for playing along for my LOD day! :beat
    • michelepixels
      @scarletsierra Thanks! I actually like this creative template quite a bit, because of the journaling space! Honestly, I was getting tired or running out of time or something (I've already forgotten; my days have been so full!) , so that's why I just wrote whatever first came to mind for that last square! I hope you didn't think I was annoyed or anything negative. Indeed, I frequently modify templates to make them my own; this time I just needed to get the page done. :love
      Sara likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - I love the journaling
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sara Gleason
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Mar 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    230.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).