jillianutrup

0308 125lives Soco_TLP_March2020 Gallery

0308 125lives Soco_TLP_March2020 Gallery
jillianutrup, Mar 8, 2020
Description:
Template: Designed by Soco March Template Challenge
Kits:
Rainy Day and Fa La La (arrow - recolored)
esahin and Soco like this.
    • zinzilah
      This is heart wrenching to read and think about, I am sure it was hard to make for you. She had such a lovely smile.
    • norton94
      A touching page with an important message - I love the many patterns together on the top. I can't make out the journaling, but if this is someone you lost I'm so sorry, but what bravery and generosity to help others. If this is a recipient - congratulations what a blessing!
    • jillianutrup
      @norton94 She passed away on 3.14.19 This was the last wish she had that I was able to give her and other families in turn.

You made the decision when you got your license at 18. You wanted to be an organ donor. Due to the severity of your illness, we were not able to honor your organ donor request. However, we were asked if we wanted to do tissue, bone and corneas. Our rainy day turned someone else’s day brighter. You are one awesome girl!
      Soco likes this.
    • norton94
      @jillianutrup I’m so sorry - what an incredible and brave gift she chose. I’m so sorry for your loss. She was clearly beautiful inside and out. Donors are amazing. May her memory always be a blessing and comfort.
      Soco likes this.
    • cfile
      I am so very sorry for your loss of your beautiful daughter, and I cannot even imagine your loss. That she wanted to donate organs is something that is so honorable and is a wonderful thing. As you said in your journaling that while somethings could not be donated, at least part of her wishes could be honored re corneas, bone and tissue. You and your daughter gave a very special gift to someone else, and it is truly a blessing. Thank you for sharing and what a beautiful page with the template. Your daughter was/is a ray of sunshine to everyone her life has touched on earth and in the gifts she gave to others. Thank you for sharing and joining in on the template challenge.
    • Soco
      She was so beautiful, Jill! Inside and outside! :beat Thank you again for using my products to document this precious, meaningful and heartfelt moments... And for sharing this with us! My heart is with you...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jillianutrup
    Date:
    Mar 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    164.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    400px
    Height:
    400px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).