kimingvtx

03 Circles Web

03 Circles Web
kimingvtx, Mar 17, 2017
Description:
Monthly Muse Week 2 with @MrsPeel I wasn't sure where to go with circles, but I do love math so that's the way I went!

All papers and elements from Etc. By Danyale Perfectly Geeky
Font DJB The Teacher Font (makes sense)
MrsPeel and Mylinn like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      the circles and the math make a perfect pair. i love the graph paper and the fun WA and math equations!
    • mimisgirl
      Lol. Awesome take on this. I love all your circle choices.
    • Squirrely
      This is really great, my daughter would love to "nerd out" with you and this makes me think of her so much. Really creative take.
      kimingvtx likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      and you did SO so amazingly gorgeous Kim!!!!!!!!!!!! this is what Art Journal, and specifically the Monthly Muse, is all about....you get a piece or an idea to get inspired by, and you put YOURSELF into that idea, Danyale's It's a Theory and the Perfectly Geeky are two of the most loved kits of hers to me of all times, and seeing these scrapped into an art journal page this beautiful.... AWESOME!!!!! have to share!!!!
      Into the Froggy Faves!!!!! [​IMG]
      kimingvtx likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      A geometry lesson in an AJ page...yes, talk nerdy to me!
      kimingvtx likes this.
    • kimingvtx
      @MrsPeel Oh My Thank You so much! You made my week!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      my pleasure!!!!!!!! the page is amazing!!!!! I love the way you "speak" through your pages always, and this is such a perfect fot for the challenge in such an original way!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    kimingvtx
    Date:
    Mar 17, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    206.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).