03-18ss-tlplove

03-18ss-tlplove
michelepixels, Mar 18, 2020
Description:
Bart The Frog from TLP Collab Hoppy Birthday
everything else from TLP Collab It's About Time Today
MrsPeel and Lisa B like this.
    • cfile
      Wonderful page and wonderful journaling Michele. Love all the screen shots and we are so glad you are here at the pad with us!
    • Angela Toucan
      great page
    • MrsPeel
      Like I said in the forums... you know I already love you, the past few years of your pages, learning about you, your family, having in common the fact that Rhiannon & Sarita both are performers, you being such a wonderful part of this family by coming to almost every chat I have hosted, participating with all your heart and great talent..... LOVE love LOVE the way you put this together, the photos are amazing captures, the journaling is beautiful, LOVE how you included Bart, the LOD calendar, the gorgeous touch with the word strips, the way the photos are overlapped......honestly.... you touched my heart with this!!!! Thanks for taking me up on going with the theme...this is wonderful and deserves to be shared!!!!
      into the March Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • michelepixels
      Love you too @MrsPeel :love
      I guess I was in the mood for a theme inspiration rather than following a list of steps. :D Of course Bart should be on the page! And I included the LOD calendar because it was a good way to put a sample of the work of every designer here.
    • redplaid3
      What a wonderful page capturing your love for TLP! Well deserved froggy fav!!!:clap
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Mar 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    297.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).