AnneofAlamo

02moc6-sketch11252016-puzzles-copy

02moc6-sketch11252016-puzzles-copy
AnneofAlamo, Jan 2, 2018
Description:
Thank you dear Dawn for the lovely sketch! I had to go with all your designs to complete this challenge, had too! lol
Autumn
Safari
Roots

Curves

special appearance of
puzzle pieces by bella gypsy in nonsense and on by Val Wibbens too from her Get your craft on.

Font: Nueva
Electra, Graciela1 and ToniSue like this.
    • cfile
      aw so sweet Anne! Love seeing this with the puzzle pieces and the big title.. wonderful page!
    • Karen
      Love his cute smile! :) We have the same level of interest from both our boys on puzzles. My sister, BIL, hubby and I have a tradition to put one giant puzzle together over Christmas and none of the kids really want to put the effort in once they see how many pieces there are. Lol!
    • dotcomkari
      Oh Anne!... I love the messy mess here ... and the adorable photos of your little man

Ps: I am coming your way on the 16th...be in San Antonio till the 21st! :)
    • Sokee
      awww your photos are so cute! I love puzzles too. wonderful layout Anne!
    • fruitysuet
      This is fab, I'm loving the layering of the title word over the 'love' word art.
    • Nemla
      I am a firm admirer of people who can do puzzles ,my mind is more like the tangled thread you have on top of the photos. Love the LO, and especially the journaling !
    • flowersgal
      Wonderful "slice of life" layout, Anne. What a great layout and such a sweet smile from your Jordan and I love that he sings (nice journaling to give us a look into his personaltiy).
    • dawninskip
      Gorgeous fun page Anne =)
    • Graciela1
      Sweet happy pictures, I like the title word over the wordart
    • A-M
      Well done page using the sketch. Love the puzzle theme and must have a good look at the kit where you found the puzzle piece.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).