Scrap Fever Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
M3 Sept 18 Main Kit
Textured Gesso Papers by Just Jaimee
MrsPeel and cfile like this.
    • carrie1977
      fun paper choices!
      BevG likes this.
    • cfile
      what a happy photo and great job on the QSS.. I love the clustering and love the frame on the photo... the gesso really pops here and the word art here is perfect as this is really a happy page!
      BevG likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      those PPs are too cute stacked on the edge! totally adorable with your DD's cute photo too!
      [​IMG]
      BevG likes this.
    • krscraps
      Cute kit choice! It goes so well with the photo! This layout made me smile!

Kiss for Bart!
      BevG likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOVe love LOVe this so much!!!!!!! it makes me happy to look at the photo and the composition, super gorgeous choices of patterns, amazing way of overlapping, love the word arts, those hearts and stars....everything is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!! apart from the fact that I saw it last night on my phone.... and already called my attention (it is VERY difficult for me to type on the phone...so that will show you how much I love you!!!!!!) awesome as always (but maybe a tiny bit more because it was for my chat LOL)
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]

and a kiss from Bart because he loves you as much as I do!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • BevG
      kiss to Bart --- Ah thank you @MrsPeel. Love you too. You are always so kind and loving with your words. I think of your often and pray your health improves. I miss your layouts and your smiling face. Hugs and kisses
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Oct 6, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    107.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).