AnneofAlamo

02102018-seed-2-copy

02102018-seed-2-copy
AnneofAlamo, Feb 10, 2018
Description:
this one had me up very very late last night, actually to early this morning.
Same words, different style...a labor of love
Rebecca McMeen-Star swirl
Etc by Danyale-perfect geek (burst)
sahlin studio - season of giving
Tangie - cultivate (part of freebie in her scaredy cat class)
Dawn Inskip - farm yard fun
    • MrsPeel
      Anne this is honestly....a work of art, and knowing you, not even read the journaling (my brain requires time and different glasses) but I know it will make me cry or laugh or smile or touch my heart to the core....this is `AWESOMe visually, emotionally wonderful..... needs to be shared!!!! Into the Froggy Faves!!!!!
    • AnneofAlamo
      @MrsPeel thank you! and this page has same words, but easier to read:
      [​IMG]
    • jenn mccabe
      oh wow Anne- this is AH-mazing! seriously eye catching and rich in depth and beauty and awesomeness! LOVE it! WOW!
    • MrsPeel
      @AnneofAlamo and, as I thought, reading it will bring the page even higher than just the visuals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You, my dear friend, reach people even when you are not purposely taking to them, you are an inspiration in every way I can think of.....:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • kayjaydo
      Wow, I normally pass by the art journalling pages in the gallery but this one drew me right in. Great page - are you sure you are a scaredy cat?!
    • cfile
      just beautiful.. both pages Anne.. well donemy dear. I love the planting of the seed packet. truly wonderful!
    • dawninskip
      Fabulous page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Feb 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    206.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).