02-Jan-2020-List
Susan - s3js, Jan 29, 2020
Description:
2 Jan 2020 List

Rebecca McMeen Sonnet 42 Architecture
Rebecca McMeen Sonnet 42 Collages
Rebecca McMeen Sonnet 42 Elements and Papers
Sabrina’s Creations Traveler’s Notebooks Templates Set 1

Your page must include a written list of 10 numbered items representing your favorite things (If your list is not in English, include the translation in the credit area of your gallery post.)

1. Family
2. Friends
3. Genealogy
4. Roses
5. Travel
6. Lighthouses
7. Dolls
8. Coffee/Tea
9. History
10. Christmas
Font – John Lennon

Your page must include a Title and Date.

Title – The Top Ten – Font AR Cena Date 10 Jan 2020 on left side – Font Javanese Text

Photos are mine except: Lighthouse by John Lynn early 19th century and in the public domain and the tea picture which is from Pixabay.
    • Jan
      I love all the little houses at the top of your layout! Love the vintage feel this page has. Nice.
    • cfile
      This is beautifull Susan :) I love the beautiful watercolor elements you have used here and the background paper is perfect for your list.. it is so dainty and vintagey :) I know it is difficult to only choose 10 for a favorite list! Most often the list remains the same as some of them like family and friends are in our core :) I like looking back year to year to see if anything has changed. For the most part, I am a diehard and things tend to stay the same. I love your list and your corresponding photos. I am pretty much ditto to your list for the most part too :) Your list is beautifully scrapped and the composition is flowing and lovely! Thank you for sharing your list with us and playing along with my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Susan - s3js
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    167.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).