AnneofAlamo

01moc6-recipe

01moc6-recipe
AnneofAlamo, Jan 1, 2018
Description:
all done with
Kristin Aagard's
Gizmos & Gadgets

the little gear thing is ONE element all together, and the EPIC on the top gizmo is an element too

Start with ONE solid background paper.
Add ONE patterned paper that is smaller than your background paper (you should still be able to see the solid background).
Add ONE frame. This can be a single opening frame, or multiple opening frame. But it must be one frame.
Place your photo(s) inside your frame.
Add a journal card somewhere on your page.
Add ONE piece of word art. You may NOT include additional journaling. Let your photo tell the story
Add 6 elements to your page. These can be duplicated, or they can be 6 different elements. But you must have 6 (and only 6) elements visible. Since we have already added word art, you may NOT add additional word art (including word strips) as one of your 6 elements.
Add the date.
Graciela1, lealawson and garrynkim like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      fun bold colorful page Anne! i love the color in the photo - awesome! and that is such an epic family photo!
      AnneofAlamo likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      This photo is SO YOU. Love all the faces and the fun bright colors. Fun and bright like you.
      AnneofAlamo likes this.
    • Tiff
      OMG, this made me laugh. I don’t know if all these people know each other, or if these are random strangers who all say, “yes, let’s put our lips HERE.” Thanks for the smile, I needed it.
      AnneofAlamo likes this.
    • JillW
      The photo is a BLAST! Love the energy in your page Anne!
      AnneofAlamo likes this.
    • zinzilah
      insanely silly and fun, had to be you, Anne :)
      AnneofAlamo likes this.
    • AliSarah
      I love this photo!! It's the best!!
      AnneofAlamo likes this.
    • fruitysuet
      What a fun page and photo - loving all the themed elements and the clever detail of adding the date to the rocket.
    • lealawson
      What a fun image & page design!
    • *gina*
      what a fun page - love the photo
    • cfile
      what a fun photo Anne! Love how you scrapped it.. I love that you went with the color of either the photo or elements but neon is a tough thing to do and you aced it. The kids and their friends look like they are haing a blast!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    AnneofAlamo
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    334.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).