AlyciaIN

01_10 10 Photos That Relate

01_10 10 Photos That Relate
AlyciaIN, Jan 11, 2022
Description:
1/10/2022 MOC 10 Day 10 - 10 Photos That Relate
Created with Bella Gypsy's Falling Slowly collection
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Falling-Slowly-Bundle.html

These 10 photos relate to each other as they form the path (& people) through which my now husband and I fell in love. It starts with my parents' deteriorating relationship, my siblings & I discovering that they were having problems, my college graduation by which time I'd decided marriage wasn't for me. Then I met my now husband and let him know my opinion, not realizing that he'd take it as a personal challenge. And the rest as they say it history. Though I have to say that I was shaking so hard as my dad walked me down the aisle that he thought he'd have to come down the aisle & help me make it to the front of the church. It's been over 45 years so far and we're still crazy about each other!
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh Alycia!!!! This is SO very beautiful!!!!! LOVE the way you took the story from the beginning, what a treasure to have these photos!!!! the one of the 6 of you is so beautiful, the colors shine here!!! and then you two...... so so very beautiful!!!! It would be great if you want to make a separate page for the journaling....I am making a small book out of my original page, I m gonna do a page per each of the 10 photos I used in my page, it is always great to have our story written, printed, so it will live on :)
      I wanted to say apologies I was a bit dizzy on the chat, I haven't been around for a while, I have some neurological issues that mess with my reading and writing, and, even though I am used to the chats and are one of the things I love the most about The Pad, the being with people in real time...I was a bit out of practice and there were so many of us! but I am so glad that you at least enjoyed a bit in the chat, and that inspired you to share with us your beautiful story!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      AlyciaIN likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    AlyciaIN
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    424.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).