breeoxd

breeoxd, Jan 30, 2021
Description:
TLP Center Collab
NBK Paint Splats
amandaresende likes this.
    • sberkan
      So cool that they can keep up online! I love the photos and how they are the focus, even with the fun patterns you've used.
      breeoxd likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Oh goodness, Bre....look at that face! :beat:heartlub The one on the lower left. Ah. Yep, you nailed it. I am at a loss for words...I am sadden that this little Daisy has to have a "remote" troupe meeting...but happy that we, your family, has access to this technology that makes these remote meetings possible.
      breeoxd likes this.
    • amandaresende
      OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she's adorable as your page! love the series of photos, all the tags, paints, stitches and color combo! thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
      breeoxd likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      Wow! Fantastic job of scrapping how different things were during the COVID lockdowns. I love that Daisy still got dressed up in her uniform and was able to interact with the other members, whilst carrying out fun educational activities. The complementary colour scheme works so well for this fun layout.
      #MOC9-24 #complementarycolors
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    breeoxd
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    5.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).