michelepixels

01-moc02-artjournal-2023

01-moc02-artjournal-2023
    • scribler
      Love the pops of color that your paint adds to the page! Thanks for playing!

Congratulations on abstaining from meat for almost a year. I'm glad you've been successful in your goals.
    • tanteva
      Well - you know I love this! :bunny I'm at about 8 years since I ate meat now. Been eating dairy & eggs all the time, but as you know, now trying vegan for January. Did you see RPLs 31 day challenge. Some great prizes there (which I can't win, but joined anyway for the inspiration). Oh, and ... guess I should comment on the layout as well. Great job - especially love the blending on the veggie powered wordart. (Got me that kit also)
    • cfile
      Fabulous way to start the new year, Michele, and best wishes on your complete veggie diet. Love your journaling and your colorful painted page. Happy New Year my dear!
    • michelepixels
      @tanteva I did see that challenge and I signed up too. I have been very slow to try new recipes. I don't love cooking so I stick to the basics. I just prepare a bunch of veggies once a week and combine them in different ways throughout the week. Plus with my full time job I don't have a lot of time for trying new recipes. However, I always feel optimistic at new beginnings so I'm giving it a try. :yippee

@scribler Thanks for encouraging us to art journal. It's something I only really started liking in the last few years. At first, when I tried, I thought my page just looked like a mess. :lol2 Also, I'd like to mention (unimportantly but just because it's interesting) there's paint from the Stargazer kit on there too. Before I decided to use some of the Veggilicious paint I wondered if I'd need to point it out, it blended in so well.

@cfile Thank you! Happy new year! :love
      scribler and tanteva like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great documenting.
    • MrsPeel
      ahhh what a wonderful subject and equally wonderful page to match it!!!!! beautiful as you always do, my friend!! love your blend, the delicate way the element get movement in the page....gorgeous Michele!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    305.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    773px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).