michelepixels

01-10-moc10-10relatedphotos-eating+drinking-last-millennium

01-10-moc10-10relatedphotos-eating+drinking-last-millennium
michelepixels, Jan 10, 2022
Description:
These photos are related because they're all about me consuming food/drink in the last 3 decades of the 20th century.

everything is from https://the-lilypad.com/store/Food-For-Thought-Kit.html

If you're interested in my journaling, it says, beginning in the upper left corner . . .

circa 1973 I was a slow eater

I celebrated my 21st birthday at Carlos O'Kelly's with a margarita.

I drank Coke and Sprite a lot in the 1980's but stopped in 2000.

I made a lot of cookies in high school and college.

I used to eat cereal a lot.

Below are my first two kitchens. Robert's bachelor pad. Our Glendale apartment.

I enjoyed planning picnics with salads and finger foods and we in restaurants probably more than once a week.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      awww Michele!!!!!!!!!! I love you so much!!!! this is such a gorgeous page, and LOVE seeing you taking the years!!!! and here we have even MORE things we have in common...I usually have to stop because of so many photos I put aside for a page.... I don't have as many of mine when I was young, but Sarita...photos of her eating (with obvious pleasure)..and we still love food!!! Love the red background, I don't think I veer tired, this looks amazing!!!! and Oh My... I had never seen that kit from Leah before!!!! Love it!!!!!! Great page as always, my friend!!!!!! Missed you! so glad I could gather energy to come host this month!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • michelepixels
      @MrsPeel Thanks! I'm glad you like it. I'm quite pleased with it myself. Thanks for the creative push. I had forgotten about this kit. I love it when I rediscover a kit in my stash.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    262.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    647px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).