michelepixels

01-01-moc1-blind-titlepage

01-01-moc1-blind-titlepage
    • umyesh
      This is so pretty Michele! I tried to be the first one done this year because I've never come close haha you beat me to it! Love that bright yellow flower with the double rainbows.
    • Aerobigirl
      Words to live by for sure! Great artwork!
    • *sylvia*
      love the artsy style of your photoless page
    • MrsPeel
    • melidy
      This is a beautiful take on the challenge - well done on the froggy fave, it is well deserved <3
    • michelepixels
      @umyesh :wub I was amazed to be almost first!
      umyesh likes this.
    • cfile
      Love your cover page for your 2022 album and wonderful way to start the new year too. Glad to see your take on the blind challenge with a photo less page (you the queen of multi photos LOL) Hugs my dear.. Beautiful and congrats on your Froggy Fav!
    • michelepixels
      @cfile I will keep my crown as queen of multiple photos but I no longer insist on it, nor do I do so with journaling, because I put all my photos and journaling into my digital journal now. :D
      MrsPeel and cfile like this.
    • MrsPeel
      @cfile LOL about the photos thing...I thought one of the reasons it was even more deserving the Froggy Fave was the same thought, our Queen of Multi photos!!!!!!

As for not insisting and changing ways, Michelle, I went through a transformation over the years... 10 years ago or so, I would have dismissed pages with templates (I used to think it was having the work done for you, until one of the designers I was in their CT called my attention to the fact that interpreting a template beautifully requires genius..... and she was right.....) and if there was not at least a couple of photos AND journaling, I dismissed that too ...to me scrapbook was memory keeping, story telling....some stuff changed because of the life changes, others because of time or the way I changed and sometimes instead of scrapping for myself, being a CTM my thought is how to make the product shine ..... but I keep a hand written diary, is a mixture of my drawings and trying to keep a record of how my mind works (or not, actually LOL) but I still love explaining my pages even if they don't have journaling... I know many people , yourself included, of course, have changed my heart, and grew into having a piece of it (my heart) because of sharing your story..... AND today you inspired me got make an effort and make a page cover.... Long story short, lost my program, learning PSE will take me a while, I have a free version of My Memories suite which ions not even half as good as Craft Artist was, but if you don't look at my shadows much h, it can pass LOL. The actual album (which is a` particular story I want go tell and will try make the pages of MOC be that book, I am scrapping on paper.... I ll post them if I get to in time..... and seeing your page today touched my heart, love the art, the message... and you gave me this idea to make the cover...... and I started the day with a huge smile, thanks to you
      [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    190.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    773px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).