MrsPeel

PricelessMemories

PricelessMemories
MrsPeel, Mar 17, 2017
Description:
*****the brand new March 2017 installment of our M3- Mixed Media Monthly- Strengthen/Family/Ties is in store and on sale this weekend!******
Made this page with the M3 March'17 Main Kit only-
You can find all the awesome M3 Add Ons HERE
If you aren't yet subscribed, you can do so HERE
Remember you can save by shopping this weekend!

the journaling will be in a coordinating page which I had no time to finish, but this is the story:
the lady in the photo is either one of my aunts, my mum's sisters that sadly haven't been with us for a long time now, my aunt Celia & my aunt Sara (after whom I named Sarita- whose birth name is Sarah Johanna -the second for my maternal grandma) both my aunts were equally big in my life, my aunt Celia giving me the support my mum couldn't because for a while she didn't agree with what I wanted to do of my life (she wanted a marriage and lots of kids when I was too young- and me following my dad's academic career on medicine & Biochemistry) and my aunt Sara by sharing with me her passion for travel, and (in a time without internet or even much of anything international apart from movies) planted the seed of what the best thing of my life would become...my passion & love for Europe & the Middle East, the stories she told me and the little souvenirs (and perfumes!!! the perfumes in a time in which to get Yves Saint Laurent you had to travel outside South America!!!) , all planted the seed that turned into hunger for knowledge and travels...which led me to Andy, and finally, the marriage my mum so dearly wanted. I couldn't give my mum lots of grandchildren, but I reckon Sarita is worth 6 of them LOL- Anyway. Family is the very, very most important thing to us, both Sarita and I love them with a passion, and the sons and daughters and the in laws also, of my aunts, have always been treasured in our hearts. This be a tribute to these awesome, amazingly great women that were Celia D S Spillman & Sara D S Bigio. We love them- & miss them hugely.
TFL!!!!
    • jenn mccabe
      what a photo!!! and what a story! i loved reading this Cynthia ... so glad you took the time to write it here for us. (can't wait to see the coordinating page) - i love the creamy vintage feel and that pop of orange/coral is so exotic ... matches your interesting, exotic life! ;) love this!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Great photo and I enjoyed reading your journaling and learning about your aunts and your family. Thanks for including it here.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Mar 17, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    163.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).